- Msheireb Enrichment Center Visit, discover the enriching details of Qatari history and the transition into the future.
– Learn how the architects are developing a new sustainable design complying with the Qatari heritage all the while being both innovative and modern.
- Drive through the Msheireb Downtown Doha, is a planned city in Doha, Qatar. It is set to occupy 310,000 sq m with the total cost of construction amounting to approximately $5.5 billion. It will revive the old commercial heart of the city through a new architectural language that is based on community living.
- Visiting the Msheireb Museum. This is a project by Msheireb Properties which celebrate the history of four historic heritage houses in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha. Msheireb Museums are an integral aspect of the inner city's regeneration of the old commercial center with its traditional community-based lifestyle.
- Then Souk Waqif visit, the authentic traditional market with its fascinating maze of alleyways and typical atmosphere retaining its old- character, filled with cafes, restaurants and hundreds of tiny shops. It’s a quick glance at a city you will always remember.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
9am - 4pm
Daily (Friday & Saturday Off)
- Transportation with experience Driver.
- English speaking informative Guide.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant.
- Water & Soft Drinks.
- Museum entrance fees.
- Any applicable additional charges e.g. meals, tips etc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Booking should be 72 hours in advance with payment.
- Please find the age classification below:
- Below 3 years - infant
- Between 3 years to 11 years - children
- Above 12 years are adult
- Within two days / 48 hours - 100% Chargeable.