The events will take place in Aspire Park & Al Bidda Park and comprise of distances ranging from 3K to 10K. All events will be run on accurately measured short courses with multiple laps and will be restricted to a maximum of 200 participants.
10K Open Male: 5:45 AM.
10K Open Female: 5:50 AM.
5K Open Male: 6:00 AM.
5K Open Female: 6:05 AM.
5K Masters Male: 6:10 AM.
5K Masters Female: 6:15 AM.
3K Open Male: 6:30 AM.
3K Open Female: 6:30 AM.
3K Juniors (11-15): 6:35 AM.
3K Juniors (7-10): 6:40 AM.
RACE 1: Friday 20 November 2020 - (Al Bidda Park)
RACE 2: Friday 27 November 2020 - (Aspire Park Sand Trail)
RACE 3: Saturday 05 December 2020 - (Al Bidda Park)
RACE 4: Saturday 19 December 2020 - (Aspire Park Sand Trail)
*Event locations may change as and when we receive permission to organise events in other locations.
- Water Station at the Start / Finish line, 1.5K and 2.5K.
- Race Bib.
- Medical support.
- Course marshals.
- Public liability insurance.
- Custom designed finisher medal for all distances.
- Free Z Adventures visor for first 100 runners who sign up for all 4 races.
- Awards for the Top 3 Open finishers (Male / Female) in 10K, 5K & 3K.
- Awards for the Top 3 Masters (Over 40) finishers (Male / Female) in the 10K & 5K.
- Awards for the Top 3 finishers (Male / Female) in 3K Primary (Age 7-10) & 3K Secondary (Age 11-15).
- Series awards for Top 3 finishers (Male / Female) in Open, Masters & Juniors category.
SERIES POINTS SYSTEM
The 4 race series will have a points system which will count towards the overall series awards. Points are calculated based on the athlete’s finish position in their category.
As our events offer several distances (10K, 5K & 3K), points will be equally allocated for each distance. The winner in each category will receive 50 points, followed by 49 points for 2nd place, 48 for 3rd place, 47 points for 4th place and so on. Minimum points for completing a race is 20. In the event of a tie, the athlete with higher distance covered over the series will be the winner.
For example: Athlete A, wins all 4 races in 10K and obtains 200 points. Athlete B wins all 4 races in 5K and obtains 200 points. In this case, Athlete A will be placed higher than Athlete B in the overall standings.
Male and female series winners will receive trophies and prizes which will be presented at the end of season race.
- Open Male (16-39): 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place
- Open Female (16-39): 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place
- Masters Male (40+): 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place
- Masters Female (40+): 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place
- Juniors Male (7-15): 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place
- Juniors Female (7-15): 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place