- Gathering at Al Meera Al Dhakira.
- Reach the mangroves & get ready for adventures.
- Instruction will be given about the tours with safety Briefing.
- Relaxed easy paddle taking in the greenery and bird life of the nature reserve.
tour will be started in the afternoon between 2pm - 3pm, depends on the Low tide and High tide).
Age Restrictions: Up to parents.
- Kids below 3 years old are free tickets.
- English speaking informative Guide.
- Certified Lifeguard Rescue / First Aider and Instructor Escort.
- Full Kayaking Skills / Safety instruction.
- All necessary Kayaking Equipment (Paddle, Life jacket, Kayak).
- Photography & Swimming Break on Mangrove Island.
- Mangroves Ecosystem educational talk.
- Bird Watching.
- Refreshments (bottled water, juices).
- FACILITIES: Shower, Toilet, Changing tent, comfortable seating area.
- No Transportation.
Any applicable additional charges e.g. meals, tips etc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- We need minimum 5 people to run this tour during the week
- Booking should be 03 days in advance with payment.
- Any Private booking should contact us in advance and its subject to availability.
- Less than two days / 48 hours - 100% Chargeable.
02 - 4 days cancellation - 50% chargeable.